Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Lingerie Competition, and the winners are...!



My dear readers, thanks so much to those of you who participated, commented and voted in the Pin-Up Lingerie Competition! I loved reading your votes and seeing your support for your fellow needle wielders!
Reading the comments and counting the votes showed that we all have our various preferences in lingerie fabrics, colors, and moods but of course, there must be winners and there were some very clear front-runners in this competition.

To those of you who participated, your hard work and contributions have really inspired me. You all sewed such beautiful pieces and I know I speak for both Sarah and myself when I say, thank you for putting your creations out there! I know it's not easy!

To recap, here is what our lucky winners will be receiving:

Pin-Up Bra Corselet Winner - $40 Gift Certificate from Mrs. Depew Vintage
Pin-Up Corset /Garter Belt Winner - $40 Gift Certificate from Mrs. Depew Vintage
Betty High Waist Panties Winner -  $25 Gift Certificate from Ohhh Lulu Lingerie and Apparel 
 
Here are our winners!
Congratulations to TroubleandStrumpet! Your combination of a floral print and lace was absolutely lovely!
 
Congratulations to Charmel! Using black lace and a contrast-bowed belt was brilliant. You go, girl!
 
 
And last, but definitely not least, Panties!
It takes some major guts to post pictures of your underwear online, even if you aren't wearing them, so to everyone who entered panties in the competition, we salute you!
Congratulations to our winner, Farmhouse Garde! Great idea trying a hipster version!
 

Sarah and I will contact you ladies via Craftsy to give you your prizes! I would also love to take this opportunity to thank Sarah of Ohhh Lulu for helping me sponsor the giveaway. To those of you who haven't treated yourself to her amazing hand-made lingerie yet, you're really missing something special!

And also, to everyone who entered, you did a great job and I hope that you have enjoyed sewing your lingerie as much as I have.

xoxo

Anna

1 comment:

  1. Thanks a lot! I am very excited and very much enjoyed seeing what everyone else sewed up. I am always amazed at the wonderful creativity of other seamstresses. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete