Sunday, February 2, 2014

Weekend Eye Candy: Pictorial Review from March of 1927.

Hello lovely readers! I have a busy Sunday ahead of me which includes cleaning my house like a mad woman in anticipation of company, and cheering on my favorite football team during the Super Bowl.
But before I do any of those things, I thought I'd share some awfully pretty things with you.

For your weekend viewing pleasure, I have pictures of Pictorial Review's Printed Patterns booklet, advertising all of the yummy patterns one could acquire in March of 1927.

So without further ado (since I have to go paint my nails blue and orange to show some team spirit) here they are!




I would wear all four of the dresses above in a heartbeat, wouldn't you?





I love the monogrammed blouse up in the right corner above. What a great idea!



And swoon, you know I'm all about the lingerie... but especially, THAT ROBE!




Sigh... a girl just can't have too many 1920's patterns, can she?

Happy weekend,







P.S. If you get a moment, check out our new sponsor Floradora Presents!

3 comments:

  1. I love how they were so detailed back then. Thanks for the eye candy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply wonderful!!! Thank you. It almost makes up for having missed last night's episode of Downton Abbey in favor of the Super Bowl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! You just don't see detail or care in today's clothing that you see in the vintage fashions. Thank you so much for posting these lovelies...and I hope that everything else goes amazingly well! :)

    ReplyDelete